Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Busy, busy

I've been busy lately, hence the lack of blogging. Today, I have a bit of free time, in which I will search out a place to have some maintenance work done on Atreyu, I will do a bit of research towards my next presentation and hopefully relax for a couple of minutes together!

This past weekend was a write-off. I worked the whole weekend, and other than sneaking out for 1 1/2 hours to attend church and be accepted as a member here at Good Shepherd Lutheran, I was at work FAR too long.

I unpacked a smidge last night. My bookshelves now have a few items on them. My second bedroom is still looking rather empty, but with my parents driving out with a bunch of my stuff in the near future I'm sure it will fill up quickly.

I'm getting rather excited. I'm flying to Hamilton on Friday!! I get to meet my newest niece, I get to spoil my Goddaughter Katrina and see other members of my family!! I'm so glad it worked out!

I've not explored all that much here yet. I mean, I've eaten at many different locations (thanks Fiona!) and looked at many different places to live and searched for garage sales, but that doesn't feel like quite enough to have me oober comfortable with my new location. Should start to feel more settled soon though.

I have fun news... but I think I'll share with my family before I blog about it! (Just a change in location for a month peoples...don't get your hopes up too high!)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

... and when she has a spare moment, it seems she unwinds online. Hope you found a good spot for Atreyu's check-ups!

Take care, busy lady!

4:43 p.m., July 30, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

We are all excited to have you coming here this weekend! FYI Nadine slept better last night, a bit...

Contentment is: a 3-week old baby lying on her momma's lap after just having fed, eyes closed peacefully and a drop of milk-drool coming out the corner of her mouth...

9:23 a.m., July 31, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

I do like to unwind 3ck, how'd you guess? I don't do it often enough here online.

effie I'm excited to be visiting you this weekend too! It's hard to believe I'm flying there this afternoon, and will be there in time for dinner!

I'm glad your baby is content. Can't wait to meet her!

8:49 a.m., August 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you say oober? I tells ya...

8:55 a.m., August 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home