Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photos of the Island

I've been enjoying getting out and about as I can, (as per previous blogs!) and have usually had my camera with me. (Sound familiar to anyone?)

Here are some fun wildlife shots:







Here you get some pretty sunsets:


Here you get some lighthouses:

Here you get some ships:









Here you get some Anne places:
Hope you like them! Please, comment, question me, ask for more, whatever!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think someone enjoys having a digital camera on hand! Looks like you're enjoying the various scenery in eastern Canada!

4:18 p.m., September 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a fox?

Is the lake of Shining Waters and Anne thing, or was it just sparkly for you?

6:27 p.m., September 16, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you drop my amythest brooch in the lake of shining waters?

7:56 p.m., September 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Anna loves her postcard. We miss you muchly.

10:52 a.m., September 18, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Na--I should be coming tomorrow evening. I booked a car today. I'll call if it's not too late tonight (there's a visiting scientist giving a lecture today). Could you at least email an address for the hotel you are at (in case we don't talk)?

6:26 p.m., September 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home