Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Oh I've been everywhere!

I'm reminded of a song...And I know that it's probably not the original, but it's the only one I know!

I've been everywhere folks, that there is to go in Grey, folks... (finish me!!)

Just because I was touring around yesterday after getting off early from work. I hopped in my car and followed the blue herons. (Mostly because of the beautiful blue skies, that's what made me want to roam!)

I drove through Hamilton and near Toronto, Cavendish, New Glasgow, Kensington, Hunter River.... (Not necessarily in that order, mind you!)

I stopped in Cavendish to find that the tourist season is over, so I couldn't go into as many places as I wanted to. That's ok, because this way I kept going, touring around, finding some great little "adventures" and was able to walk the Cavendish Beach/Dunes. Very nice. Around sunset too- very, very pretty! Hopefully some of my photos look good on computer, as I haven't uploaded them from the camera yet!

We've had a bit of rain, but it didn't affect my touring. I should get going and check on my laundry. Hugs to all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Naomi said...

Please note:

Naomi + Tropical storm + crossing the confederation bridge = too much excitement!!

8:19 p.m., September 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder why tropical storms and crossing the bridge would be exciting?

8:44 p.m., September 10, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

sounds like fun! hugs from a sleepy nadine and katrina--yay they're napping even if one is napping on my shoulder...

12:57 p.m., September 11, 2008  
Blogger Tim Kuehn said...

Glad to hear you had a grand old time in your travels. I just did a Boston, Adirondacks, back home run myself - what a hoot!

3:24 p.m., September 11, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Ah, today was filled with more journeying, or at least the evening was. I drove past Alaska and Norway, through Carelton and Burlington. I stopped in Tignish and North Cape. It's very fun to travel around PEI.

Bridge travel is much more fun if it doesn't seem a chore to stay on the bridge for all 13km.

Thanks for the hugs from your sleeping beauties.

Glad you've had fun traveling in the recent past. Old stomping ground is fun to visit. I like discovering new places too!

Hopefully pictures soon!

8:39 p.m., September 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home