Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sluggish

In that I'm not posting much, and am often struggling to pull myself to do things I ought. You know, like get out of bed, do laundry, do "homework" and the like.

Fun thing though- I've had my first NON-family non-long standing friend visit my place. It was nice. We went for a stroll outside soon thereafter and enjoyed the nice crisp fall feeling.

I'm also sluggish when it comes to posting photos. I honestly have some new and fun ones, I just don't feel like posting them...that is, wait, I might have a couple that you haven't seen yet, which ARE edited.

Like the ones from this summer when Mom and Dad came to visit and Fiona came with us to visit the Hopewell rocks. (And I think that's all you get picture-wise!)

Happy Remembrance Day to you all- thanks to all the veterans and military and all they've done/do for us!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! God bless.

10:55 a.m., November 12, 2008  
Blogger Effie said...

I haven't seen these so I like them! Who was it that visited? Hmm? I'm curious....

;)

12:37 p.m., November 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics. I'm feeling sluggish today, too.

4:32 p.m., November 17, 2008  
Blogger Naomi said...

Hey all

I've been hiding from computers lately. Sorry! Thanks for the comments. aunt nancy we needs must chat soon! It's been too long!

effie I thought I shared these photos with the sibs....

3ck sorry to hear you're sluggish- how was your trip?

8:22 p.m., November 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home