Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, February 09, 2009

Just wanted to say hello

Hi!

Not all that much going on here...I just felt the need to write and say hello. It's been a while.

I've booked a week of vacation. WOOHOO! I'm going to be visiting Rebecca...and hopefully Chantal (maybe I should let her know of this plan of mine).

I've done a few "home-improvement" things around my place. It's more that I'm setting things where I want them. I now have a magnetic circle on my wall- holding up a calendar and photos. I re-potted my Christmas tree (it's alive...hopefully will grow to hold more and bigger ornaments next year) and have a new shelf. It still needs work to get filled, as I don't quite know what I want it to hold yet.

I know a few people with calls at the moment- I'm keeping them in my prayers as they prayerfully consider them.

AND --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!

I think that's all for now. For later this week...check this out: Remember this?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

1:26 p.m., February 10, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy howdy!

4:32 p.m., February 11, 2009  
Blogger Effie said...

hiya hon!

3:03 p.m., February 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home