Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Is that spring in the air?

HI!

I'm back in Moncton, have been for over a week now. I had hoped to post some pictures, so I was holding off posting, but here I am. Forced into it by a loving sister. (teehee).

It's gorgeous out today. It's not warm (only 2 - 3C) but the sky is clear and the sun is shining. It feels like spring! If I were little, today would be the sort of day where I would join my sisters skipping rope on the end of the driveway.

My little niece Katrina is getting good with her imagination. She tells stories now, and they are fun to listen to.

My little niece further West is a cutie too...I love the pictures that Kelly and Alex share of her. She's being adventurous too!

I saw some spring while out West in BC- flowers were in full bloom in some spots. It made coming back to the 1.5 + meter snowbanks difficult, but it had to be done.

Tonight I'm going bowling with some of the youth from church. I think I've inadvertently become a youth leader!

Anything else I can share with you in two lines or less? I may be seeing Peter tomorrow, we'll have to wait and see. He's been having fun with 3D videos...check them out.

Slippery trail
. It's cool in high def too!

I'll be chatting with you more later. Got to go and bathe a fish...heehee

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun bowling, and watch out for black holes! (It's glow bowling, yes?)

4:04 p.m., March 14, 2009  
Blogger Effie said...

Thanks for posting Sweetie! Hugs and love!

Busy busy busy life it is being a Mommy!

5:09 p.m., March 23, 2009  
Blogger Naomi said...

Not so much spring today. The kids had a snow day, ~15cm of snow fell last night and today. The roads were a mess. Gotta love "spring" in the Maritimes!

8:45 p.m., March 24, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home