Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Monday, March 30, 2009

It's snowing

Good morning one and all.

So happy to be sharing a lovely snowy Monday morning with you. It wasn't snowing when I woke up, but with the first thing I heard on the radio being :"no school today", I knew something was up. Yes, they cancelled school on the predicted snow- which was to start at noon. It started earlier. I had freezing rain pelting me as I walked in from the car. (My cheeks were getting sore from that!), and as I got to the building the precipitation changed to something softer and whiter and fluffier.

I don't mind snow. I'm just ready to be done with it for now. It's spring, isn't it? The calendar says it is, the robin I saw on Friday says it is. The weekend weather (which was gorgeous! Sunny and ~10 C) says it is. BC says it is. (Well...they can be a bit ahead of us out here, I've heard!)

Pictures...yes, they are coming. They are ready, but I don't have them with me at the moment. I may even include some from the weekend if they turned out alright!

I hope you're enjoying the end of March. I'm really looking forward to April- even though it could be a soggy month, it usually has beautiful spring flowers too. Also Easter is coming. I'm looking forward to celebrating again the resurrection of our Lord.

Cheers! *Throws a snowball at you*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Bec said...

How's this: next winter and in the future when you are tired of snow, you could pack a bag and head to the airport and come to the land of sunshine and bliss.

2:13 p.m., March 30, 2009  
Anonymous 3dK said...

It's only March. Winter doesn't give up its domain too easily. (I woke up to snow on the ground, today.)

5:24 p.m., March 30, 2009  
Blogger Naomi said...

Maybe some of this snow will melt tomorrow. (I can hope, can't I?) It's to be +7 C.

Snow still abounds, I know 3dK (What happened to your name? Are you available in 3D now?). But it was a lot of snow that fell! 32cm!

It's an idea bec, one that I will have to seriously look into!

8:13 p.m., March 31, 2009  
Anonymous 3cK aka 3dK said...

oops. typing mistake, or an alphabetical progression. I still prefer 3cK. Any April fool snow?

4:46 p.m., April 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home