Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Multitasking

Currently I am sitting at my brother's computer, chatting online with my sister Rebecca (waves) and enjoying Easter weekend.

People here in town speak English. It's a nice change!

We drove around town today. Peter bought stuff. Some of it was cool! Others were just functional.
We also played minigolf in the dark. I glowed. My pants glowed. My teeth glowed. It was a good game. Peter won, obviously.

Ham can be heavy if you're carrying it 40 blocks.

It rains when I visit Peter. There was hail today too.

Tomorrow is Easter. I will start this now...

Christ is risen!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ruth said...

Christ is Risen!
He is Risen Indeed!
May you continue to glow for the LORD!

8:45 p.m., April 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home