Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Home again

Hi!

I'm home. I had a great trip. Got to see the WHOLE family (and yes, I'll share pictures, have no fear.) Threw a shower for Rebecca (and so did God- that day it POURED). We had fun. Snuggled with all three of my nieces. Snuggled with my two God daughters. Met and enjoyed much fun with my brother-in-law to be.

I also threw snowballs, slid down a snow hill and bought part of a bridesmaids dress. (not at the same time). The snow was from a slow melting huge pile of snow/ice in the woods by the river.

Today's flight was fun. I have never giggled on a plane like that before. Comments were made like: "Welcome onboard for flight ### on route to Honolulu....oops, sorry, but if I were flying we would be going to Honolulu, not that you'd want me to fly this plane."... "no smoking...those found smoking on board will be asked/forced to leave immediately"... "those on the right side of the plane can look out and see Niagara falls" (I was on the right- and caught a photo). "those on the right side must have paid a lot for their tickets- you can see a 747 flying below us if you look out the right side now" (Then the left side got to see another 747 shortly thereafter). As a parting song, to which was noted that if we didn't applaud the door wouldn't open, we had this "You love us, we love you....insert airline name in the song... if you marry one of us you'll get free flights..." . Such fun! I hope my future flights are as much fun!

Now, off to the fun of unpacking!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like it was fun! Too bad all flights can't be like that. :-)

10:43 a.m., May 13, 2009  
Anonymous Ruth said...

We had West Jet, flight attendant Comedians on our flight either on the way to B.C. or back to Calgary. Whichever way it was great the way they kept us chuckling and it made the trip fun and people more relaxed. I don't think we paid any more for the entertainment but it sure lifted our spirits and we soared a little higher as it were that day.
Maybe it was the same crew?

4:37 p.m., May 13, 2009  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I've definitly had amusing times on westjet flights.

12:55 p.m., May 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home