Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, May 01, 2009

Out west

Well, not as far west as my last vacation, but that's ok. I'll get to see Rebecca this vacation too, God willing!

I'm playing at Alex and Kelly's place. Their little girl is such fun! And Kelly's baby-belly is a very nice size. Baby was dancing for us (visible across the room) last night!

I'm really enjoying my time here. Today we're driving back up to Winnipeg for a bit, mostly to drop off the rental car I got so I could arrive at Kelly and Alex's place before Alex got back from convention.

Spring is being slow to arrive here. It's been overcast, not so much fun for playing out of doors, but yesterday Kelly and little girl and I went out on a few expeditions in the car.

I've made it through 2 of the books in my to be read list-for fun. WOOHOO. Slowly but surely it should dwindle.

Talk to you again soon!
Hi! from little girl.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Aunt Nancy said...

Ah... so nice!! I envy you your play time. I don't seem to get much of that anymore. God bless and give the mid-west Klages' a hug from Aunt Nancy.

11:50 a.m., May 01, 2009  
Anonymous 3cK said...

A big "HI" back at you, and lots of hugs to those mid-westerners. Sounds like you're having fun!

5:40 p.m., May 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home