Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, October 08, 2009

Two Days!

Or rather, less than that, until Rebecca and Adrian's wedding. Tomorrow our family will all be in the same place at the same time- first time in ~1 1/2 years. We're going to have fun setting things up tomorrow.

Lately I've been hanging out with Australians. They're decent folk, or rather Sheilas and Blokes.

I plan on loaning out my camera out so that I get a bunch of interesting photos from the wedding.

Other than that- hmm...I drove a LONG way two weekends ago. I get to drive a little less far next week, but in the reverse direction.

Looking forward to seeing family and friends. More posting later, but likely not this weekend. We're going to be busy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Effie said...

well, lovey, it was lovely, however, I think everyone caught a cold/illness from the weekend--did you? My girls are sick sick sick--still--both with the, um, potty issues still--not fun--neither want to eat much but we're making sure they aren't dehydrated....poor things...

looking forward to a few nice pics up on your blog!! (free reign posting pics of my kids, me and my hubby, FYI)

2:46 p.m., October 22, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home