Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sweet singing in the Choir

Greetings to you all, as we look forward to the celebration of the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ!

What a joyous time of year it is! I am very happy to be home, helping out in the preparations for Christmas, knowing that I'm not going to get everything done that I want to do, but enjoying it all the while.

Here's a plug for choirs! I have been blessed to be a part of many choirs, most of them in the church. I have enjoyed, over the many years, the opportunity to learn better the words to hymns which put to music God's word. I am thankful that I have this opportunity. Make a joyful noise!!

If I don't write to you again before Christmas- may God bless you this Christmas and always!

Once He Came in Blessing

Once He came in blessing,
All our ills redressing,
Came in likeness lowly,
Son of God most holy;
Bore the cross to save us,
Hope and freedom gave us.
LSB 333

2 Comments:

Anonymous Bec said...

I like hymns and carols. And Christmas in general. Snow, and cold and egg nog. Red noses and frozen cheeks. Staying up too late and not caring, laughing and playing. Remembering that we've received the best gift ever!

10:00 p.m., December 22, 2009  
Anonymous 3cK said...

Merry Christmas to you, too!

5:02 p.m., December 23, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home