Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Thursday, February 04, 2010

You know you're Canadian when...

Finish this phrase as you see fit!

You know you're Canadian when...

Today's answer for me, is: you have acclimatized so well to winter that you find -7 comfortable, warm even, thinking the weather is great that day.

(True story- today, I managed to end up out of doors as it was getting near dark, with my mittens inaccessible, and found that I was quite comfortable, indeed, had I not needed to get inside for other reasons, I would have likely gone for a stroll.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous 3cK said...

You know you're Canadian when... the weather can be talked about in length, current, previous, future, and your neighbours all have a "do you remember the winter of..." story.

4:30 p.m., February 05, 2010  
Blogger Andrea said...

Random Read:
You know you're North Dakotan when there is no difference between you and a Canadian expect a passport.

A heatwave is anything over 0 degrees in winter.

4:40 p.m., February 05, 2010  
Anonymous Bec said...

I liked your story.

5:14 a.m., February 06, 2010  
Blogger Effie said...

You know you're Canadian when...it really bugs you to hear American shows sing the Z in the ABC's....when Smarties are yummy candy coated chocolate--and when you eat the red ones last...

12:01 p.m., February 06, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home