Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Change of plans

It seems there are a lot of times in life when there is a small, average or grandios change in plans. I don't always know what's best for me. I'm glad that God does.

Today's change in plans was nothing big, but it does give me a bit more "free time" than I initially expected. I think I will be able to find plenty of things to fill in that spare time...in fact, I've already managed to put the garbage out and get groceries. (Putting the garbage out requires driving to a local dumping ground where I get to further sort what I'm recycling etc).

Yesterday I intended to get up early enough to shovel my driveway, have a quick shower and still be at work for about 830...change of plans! I was woken by a friendly neighbourhood mom who let me know that the highway was closed due to road and weather conditions. This changed the speed at which I was able to leave my house, but I definitely needed to shovel the drifts which were my driveway before I could even think about going anywhere.

When I started blogging I thought I'd be good at getting a minute or three to share funny stories or just unwind from the craziness of school/work, but it seems I was wrong (if last year was anything to go by!). However, I do intend to blog a little more frequently...and by that I mean I may have challenged my sister that I'll blog more than her this year....hehehe oops!

Happy 11th day of Christmas!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I see. So you're hoping that our natural competitive skills will win out? My bed's already made. Beat that.

7:24 p.m., January 04, 2012  
Blogger Naomi said...

Competition between us...yup!!
For tomorrow- yes, you beat me, except mine's not yet been unmade or slept in tomorrow!

I guess you'll have some advantage........crazy land of the future!

7:39 p.m., January 04, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home