Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Friday, February 03, 2012

Finding things...

It's a little early in the season to be finding things, I think.

Usually the melting of snow and the finding of random, sodden objects doesn't begin for at least another month or two.

Fun things found in the melting snow- mail (addressed to a co-worker) found next to a parking spot...it thawed/dried out ok, a windshield scraper- found in a bank at the edge of a parking lot, and last, and certainly not least, gravel, all over my strip of grass beside my driveway. I'm going to have to get better at shoveling without digging deep. I'll need to get my rake out or something and toss all those stones back onto the driveway. Anyone with young kids want to come over to help? :)

It seems too early for all of these finds. I am not silly enough to think winter is over. I'm sure there will be plenty of shoveling left for me to work on my technique!

What fun have you found in the melting snow?
(Thanks for singing with me Bec!)
Til next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home