Winding Down with Naomi

Hmm...what is this all about, really? It's me jotting down ideas about things that go on in my life, and some occassional pictures of things I've seen and done.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

On wasting time

Wasting time. Yes. I think I'm proficient at that hobby. Wait, now, I don't do it all the time. Just some times. Especially when I ought to be doing something, usually something to do with tasks around the house.

Evening time is my best time to waste. I kick up my feet, log onto something (either online or other visual), or pick up a book and time passes. This doesn't always work. Time is harder to waste when you've got a bunch to waste. (Travel to visit family, for instance!- Especially those long treks). Waiting in airports. That long wait for lunch when you're at a conference and you don't have a meeting from noon til one and food won't be ready til then. (Although, that can be a fun time to go wander the hotel looking for answers to mysteries!)

Wasting time...I think that was part of why I started this blog. I did intend it to be a way to keep in contact with family, friends and others as I roamed about different areas, seeing new and different things, but then life got a bit busier, or I found other ways to waste time. (So far I've held back, and am not tweeting, linked-intoanything, or much of a follower, but I do waste time with FB)

Sharing photos- yes, that was a big thing I wanted to do. As such, and because it's been over 6 months, I'll share a few. Then it's time to go waste time/wind down elsewhere.
Skippy!

 Lucky bay!

Some family of mine - Feb 2014
Jump for the bird J!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home